Wednesday, September 4, 2013

More Personalized Scriptures




I made my daughter some personalized scriptures two years ago and decided it was time to make some for my boys. After seeing how hers held up, I decided to make a few changes. 

This time I used mod podge to put the paper on the scriptures so that the edges wouldn't come up. I spread mod podge over the entire surface of the scriptures and smoothed the scrapbook paper on top. 


I also made sure to make the paper long enough to go all the way around the front cover and inside a little. I noticed on my daughter's set that this is where a lot of wear came from. 

Since these were for my boys I didn't embellish them but kept them nice and simple. I really like the way they turned out and my boys just love them. We use them for family scripture time each night and it has made a world of difference having them each have their own set. My 3 year olds love thumbing through them and it gives their hands something to do while we are reading. 


18 comments:

  1. I just wanted to compliment and thank you for your excellent work. As I guess, this is one of the most unique and informative sites that I visited in a couple of days. As you have great and engaging content and very well laid out and it was easy to read and understand. I also do a similar kind of content marketing practice. Please have a look and share your views.
    Android app development
    iOS App Development
    Freelance software developer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago with HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bear Vomiting and my tongue would go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chats on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed. After two weeks I went to the test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of disease.    

    ReplyDelete

  3. It's a wonderful post and very helpful, thanks for all this information.

    ReplyDelete

  4. You made a blog with great information in an effective way. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Such an amazing and helpful post. I really really love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Dear, are you really visiting this web site regularly, if so after that you will definitely obtain pleasant experience

    ReplyDelete
  8. This website was… how do you say it? Relevant!!

    ReplyDelete

  9. Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this article has a lot of information needed, looking forward to your new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing and keep it up like this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I’m certainly happy I came across it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, I’m happy to see some great articles on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...